1) 3D Surface Tracker Technology Process to add images on walls in a video while hidden surfaces are taken into account.
2) Bellman-Ford Computes shortest paths in a weighted graph (where some of the edge weights may be negative).
3) Graph canonization Find a canonical form of a graph that is isomorphic to another graph. Used in cheminformatics.
4) Dijkstra's algorithm Computes shortest paths in a graph with non-negative edge weights.
5) Perturbation methods An algorithm that computes a locally shortest paths in a graph.
6) Floyd-Warshall Solves the all pairs shortest path problem in a weighted, directed graph.
7) Floyd's cycle-finding Finds cycles in iterations.
8) Johnson All pairs shortest path algorithm in sparse weighted directed graph.
9) Hopcroft–Karp algorithm From a bipartite graph, returns the maximum number of edges with no common endpoints. Alternatives are
10) breadth-first and depth-first algos
11) Kruskal Finds a minimum spanning tree for a graph.
12) Prim's Finds a minimum spanning tree for a graph. Also called DJP , Jarník or Prim–Jarník algorithm.
13) Boruvka Finds a minimum spanning tree for a graph.
14) Ford-Fulkerson Computes the maximum flow in a graph.
15) Edmonds-Karp Implementation of Ford-Fulkerson.
16) Nonblocking Minimal Spanning Switch For a telephone exchange.
17) Woodhouse-Sharp Finds a minimum spanning tree for a graph.
18) Spring based Algorithm for graph drawing.
19) Hungarian Algorithm for finding a perfect matching.
20) Coloring algorithm Graph coloring algorithm.
21) Nearest neighbour Find nearest neighbour.
22) Topological sort. Sort a directed acyclic graph in such a manner that each node comes before all nodes to which it has edges (according to directions).
23) Tarjan's off-line least common ancestors algorithm. Compute lowest common ancestors for pairs of nodes in a tree.